Looking for the Best Private Tours of Washington DC?
If you are looking at various options for private tours of Washington DC, your best choice just may be a Nonpartisan Pedicab tour of the monuments.
- Free pickup from any downtown location including hotels, restaurants, parking garages, museums, Metro, etc.
- Personalized Tours of the National Mall
- Go at your own pace and on your own schedule
- Small kids ride for free
- Friendly, knowledgeable tour guide
- Shady canopy to block the sun or rain
- Stop at every memorial for you to get off and go inside to take pictures
- Easy access for disabled or elderly guests
- Strollers and folding wheelchairs welcome
- Great fun for kids and adults
- Flexibility with pickup times and locations
- Recommendations for attractions, restaurants and more
- You always have a 360 degree view
- See all the monuments in 2-3 hours
Washington DC Private Tours — Reserve Now!
What can you see on a 2-3 hour pedicab tour of Washington DC?
You can expect to see at a minimum all of the following major memorials:What Major Attractions Will You Visit on a Tour of the DC Memorials?
✅ Lincoln Memorial
✅ Washington Monument
✅ White House
✅ Jefferson Memorial
✅ MLK Memorial
✅ FDR Memorial
✅ Vietnam War Memorial
✅ Korean War Memorial
✅ WWII Memorial
✅ Einstein Memorial
✅ & Much, Much More
More Information About a Private Tour of Washington DC?
Visit our Featured Tours page.
Visit our Tour Rates page.
Make a Reservation.
Nonpartisan Pedicab Tours of Washington DC versus Bus Tours
- Custom, Personal Tour — Enjoy the sights at your own pace!
- Friendly tour guide converses with you
- Waits for you right out front of all monuments
- Always goes exactly where you want it to go
- Picks up and drops you off at any downtown location
- Tour guide recommends restaurants & attractions tailored to you
- Easily accessible to elderly and handicapped people
- Stroller and folding wheelchair friendly
- See all the monuments in 1.5 – 2.5 hours
- Minimal walking
- Full 360 degree view for all passengers
DOUBLE DECKER BUS
- Guide uses loudspeaker. No personal interaction with customers.
- Canned speech endlessly repeated to a crowd of people
- You must search for bus stands and wait for bus
- You must follow the fixed route and schedule
- Set route — you must get to and from the bus
- No recommendations, nothing personal about it.
- Steep stairs to climb to go up to the open top
- No storage for wheelchairs or strollers. You’re out of luck.
- Spend all day long to see the same amount
- Lots of walking to find the bus stands
- View only from the side of bus you are sitting on
Here is the National Park Service website for more information about the National Mall?