Reserve The Best Tour of Washington DC!
Reservation Contact Form
You may use this form to email us even if you do not wish to make a reservation. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the details of your reservation.
To Make A Reservation
Simply Call Us or Send an Email
We will confirm your tour reservation as soon as possible by phone or email. (usually within 24hrs)
Authorized by the National Park Service
Licensed and Insured
We know the National Mall like it is our own backyard (because it is!). Join us for a memorable tour of the Nation’s Landmarks.
- Free pick up is provided from downtown hotels, museums, restaurants and Metro stations (see map bottom of page). If you’re not sure about your exact pickup location, tour duration, or tour pick-up time, that’s okay. We’ll discuss details when we confirm your reservation.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have any questions, or to make your reservation, just use the reservations contact form, call, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your phone number(s) if possible.
- No deposit is required. You can pay in cash or with a secure credit card transaction at the conclusion of your tour.
- 1 adult = $75 per hour
- 2 adults = $42/per person/per hour = $84/hour
- 3 adults = $32/per person/per hour = $96/hour
- One small child can ride free
- Two small children = one adult
Pedicab tours are billed at an hourly rate starting from your pick-up point and reservation time. The final cost is pro-rated to the amount of time you actually spend on tour with us. Rates are per pedicab and are calculated based on how many passengers will be in each pedicab. The price includes an experienced tour guide/driver as your personal chauffeur.
How Many Pedicabs Do You Need?
- 1 adult + 1 small child = 1 adult
- 1 adult + 2 small children = 2 adults
- 2 adults + 1 small children = 2 adults (child rides free)
- 2 adults + 2 small children = 3 adults
- 3 adults + 1 small child = 3 adults
- 2 adults + 3 small children = 3 adults
- 3 adults + 3 small children = take 2 pedicabs
- 4 adults = take 2 pedicabs
How Much Time Do You Need?
- A 5 to 6 mile loop around the national monuments takes about 1 hour of actual riding time.
- The amount of time you spend on tour depends on how many stops you choose to make and how much time you take at each stop.
- Are you unsure how much time you need on your tour? We extend tours all the time. We simply pro-rate the tour fee for the extra time you need to enjoy the ride.
National Monuments Tour
2 – 3 Hours
Smithsonian Museums and Pennsylvania Avenue Tour
Minimum 1 Hour